Hiring Administrative Assistant / CSR
Work To Live, Don’t Live To Work
If you have never heard an employer say that, you have never spoken with ours. We also believe that even though your job may not be your life, it is one of the most important tools to create that life.
What Are We Looking For?
NC Express Services is searching for an experienced Administrative Assistant with Customer Service Representative skills who wants the freedom to use their skills, gifts, and talents to help them create their best life now.
Task and Responsibilities
The Administrative Assistant will perform and oversee any task the owner or operations manager may need that is associated with the business’s operations that they are skilled in doing. If they have yet to learn a particular skill and the owner or operations manager feels the skill will improve operations, the Administrative Assistant may be required to attend company-paid continuing education courses.
The Administrative Assistant will work closely with the owner and operations manager to verify that the company’s administrative tasks are being done efficiently and on time. While the Assistant may not do all the tasks that are a part of the company’s operations, they are to ensure that those responsible for them are fulfilling their responsibilities.
In no particular order, the following, but not limited to, are some of the primary responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant:
- Maintain the On-Call Schedule and verify that the technicians are aware of when they are on-call and when the schedule changes.
- Keep track of and post the 5 Star Reviews to
- Respond to the customers that leave reviews.
- Prepare and verify staff hours, bonuses, and commissions for payroll.
- Pull reports from our software platform as needed.
- Monitor Accounts Receivables and Call for payments.
- Assist our CSR in taking calls and scheduling work when needed.
The following skills are not required, but preference may be given to candidates that have them.
- Using Service Titan Software https://www.servicetitan.com or similar.
- Experience working for a Service Contractor, Electrical is a plus.
- Experience in acquiring permits.
- During the Training and Probation period: Wendell, NC
- After the training and probation period: If desired but not necessary, a qualified and approved individual may be able to work from home. The company will provide the computer, scanner, printer, VOIP phone and pay for the employee’s internet.
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, with every other Friday off
$20-$27 per hour depending on experience